Here, Revelation Unfolding is slowly continuing to discover a new source of information or tool that may aid in the help of watching / observing events around us. I strongly believe in doing one’s own research for topics and here is the means of doing so with links I use for various purposes. This page will be always updating every now and then so things haven been reorganized to help.
Select a category to jump to. Sub-categories will be available there.
- Defcon Warning System – The DEFCON Warning System is an analytical reporting organisation which focuses on nuclear threats against the US and offers an alert code to the public based on current events It is not affiliated with any government agency and does not represent the alert status of any military branch. The public should make their own evaluations and not rely on the DEFCON Warning System for any strategic planning. At all times, citizens are urged to learn what steps to take in the event of a nuclear attack.
- Emergency and Disaster Information Service – The National Association of Radio Distress-Signalling and Infocommunications (RSOE) operates Emergency and Disaster Information Service (EDIS) within the frame of his own web site which has the objective to monitor and document all the events on Earth which may cause disaster or emergency. The main objective is to manage information about events endangering the safety of our own country.
Bible Study Resources:
- Bible Family Tree – This interactive family tree was created to invite and encourage discovery into the relationships between the individuals found in the Bible. By understanding those relationships we can better comprehend the message of Scripture and apply its lessons to our own lives and relationships today.
- Bible Symbols – For looking at the symbolic / spiritual meanings of things associated in the bible, here it provides quick small details about these objects.
- Bible Symbols in Daniel and Revelation – Providing a huge collection of gathered information, this study website uses scripture to interpret scripture along with using detailed color coordinated tables to help categorized items for more understanding.
- Bible Universe – Expand your universe by digging deeper into the Word of God. We have free online Bible Studies, a Free Bible School, articles on Bible Prophecy, and much more …
- Bible Wheel Database – A full database of the bible in KJV in parallel to Strong’s concordance providing the English KJV scripture, the Hebrew/Greek word associated to scripture word or phrase, the Strong’s number value and definition, and the gematria value. Besides this, the database can be search by Strong’s number, gematria value, or word(s). The creator to the page has now sadly moved away from the Christian life but still keeps the page active.
- Complete Bible Genealogy – Shortly after beginning to read the Bible you may have found it difficult to keep track of all the different names. Perhaps you’ve tried to write out how everyone is connected, but even before finishing Genesis, found the list had already become far too long.Now however Complete Bible Genealogy provides a list of all the names and relationships, which you can use as a reference or as an addition to your Bible studies so you no longer need to worry about who’s who in the Bible.The secondary purpose of this site is to encourage those who hesitate to read the Bible because of the many names. Our hope is to help people overcome this obstacle and help them to make it easier to start reading God’s word.
- It’s a God Thing Productions – Doc Marquis’s website covering news articles, religion news, health, world news, and latest information on his DVD sets.
- The Bible Numbers – From the same page as Bible Symbols in Daniel and Revelation page, here is another large-scale and detailed page is created showing number relations and symbolism through more detail oriented tables, mathematics, and time cycles.
- The Bible Timeline – With more than 850 interconnected entries, the Bible Prophecy Timeline is a comprehensive study tool that allows you to explore every character and major event of the Bible, from the creation of the world to last-day prophecies. Each entry in the Timeline contains a brief but insightful article with interesting facts about the person or event, plus artwork and full Scripture references and passages to help you find it in the Bible.
- The Rand-McNally Bible Atlas – A very detailed atlas which also provides historical information including extra tid bits at the end such as conversion of the biblical measuring units to modern day units.
- Economic Calendar – The real-time Economic Calendar covers economic events and indicators from all over the world. It’s automatically updated when new data is released. The Real-time Economic Calendar only provides general information and it is not meant to be a trading guide. FXStreet commits to offer the most accurate contents but due to the large amount of data and the wide range of official sources, FXStreet cannot be held responsible for the eventual inaccuracies that might occur. The Real-time Economic Calendar may also be subject to change without any previous notice.
- Money Control Terminal – Beta site with the ability to customize different widgets designed to monitor different aspects related to the markets while receiving live information.
- National Debt Clock – Over 90% of our data is directly obtained from official government agencies and central banks. When this has not been possible we have used data from the CIA, The World Bank or Eurostat. This raw data is then processed through our algorithms which use, amongst other variables, the average 10 year interest rate paid on the debt to accurately calculate the current debt amount at the time you are viewing the debt clock. We believe our calculations are correct working from the data that we have collected.
- U.S. National Debt Clock – The purpose of US Debt Clock.org is to inform the public of the financial condition of the United States of America. We are dedicated to bringing to the public the most accurate up-to-date debt information possible. The numbers are laid out in such a way to give a complete real-time snapshot of the country’s balance sheet. Although the numbers involved are enormous, it is still easy to see the relative balance between wealth generated and wealth consumed.
General Study Resources:
- NNDB – An intelligence database system that tracks activities of people of whom society has declared to be noteworthy whether living or dead. This is pulled together by date of birth, biographies, and other facts. The database also utilizes a tool called the NNDB Mapper which is a visual map of connections between people who are in the NNDB. These connections can be through family relations, corporate boards, movies/TV, political alliances, and the questionable conspiracy groups.
- Online Etymology Dictionary – This is a map of the wheel-ruts of modern English. Etymologies are not definitions; they’re explanations of what our words meant and how they sounded 600 or 2,000 years ago. The dates beside a word indicate the earliest year for which there is a surviving written record of that word (in English, unless otherwise indicated). This should be taken as approximate, especially before about 1700, since a word may have been used in conversation for hundreds of years before it turns up in a manuscript that has had the good fortune to survive the centuries.
- Riding the Beast: Numerology – This web page treats essentially the symbolism of numbers and their properties. The presentation which is proposed to you here is a synthesis, not exhaustive, of the numerical symbols met most frequently is in religious traditions, sacred texts, the arithmosophy, the esotericism or others. This web page is only a tool among so many others in the hands of the desirous reader to widen his horizons on the comprehension of the symbolism and the properties of the numbers.
- Scribd– Online free library of PDF format books, documents, magazines, etc.
- Storm Clouds Gathering – One of the “What’s not being told” perspectives of latest news related events.
- Symbols: Word Index – A unique online encyclopedia that contains everything about symbols, signs, flags and glyphs arranged by categories such as culture, country, religion, and more.
- Al Jazeera – Al Jazeera America is the U.S. based news channel that provides both domestic and international news coverage for its American audiences. Translated from Arabic, “Al Jazeera” means “peninsula.” Our logo stays true to its Arabian roots with a distinctive calligraphy of the network name.
- Anonews – anonews.co is an independent and investigative news organization run by people of the Anonymous collective. Our goal here is to bring the people of the world important, modern daily news regarding topics from around the globe. We are an anonymous, internet-based, international and multicultural team from literally all around the world and we are constantly growing. Most of us have full-time or part time jobs and are just contributing as much as we can as activists, journalists, authors, editors, admins and moderators… We promise to bring you as much information regarding topics as is physically and virtually possible. To make sure we bring you as much truth in our articles as possible, we are constantly improving our news delivery system by making decisions, not only internally amongst ourselves but also with the help of the people… of every one of you!
- Arutz Sheva – Israel’s #1 News site. Offers news, live radio broadcasts, political commentary, Arab press coverage and a video gallery. Also available in French, Russian and Hebrew.
- Before It’s News – News articles covering topics of Alternative, Space, Sci-Tech, Money, Politics, Health, Global, Spiritual, Self-Sufficiency, Unexplained, and Lifestyle.
- Bible Prophecy N0w – Today’s End Time News Headlines
- Breaking News – In today’s social media world, breaking news is everywhere. From thousands of news organizations to millions of “accidental journalists” armed with smart phones, breaking stories are screaming for your attention every minute of the day. It’s increasingly hard to keep track of it all—and know what’s real. Our goal is to make breaking news matter again, instantly alerting you of the stories you need and want to know. No screaming, no fluff, no rumors—just news.
- Broadcastify – Broadcastify is the radio communications industry’s largest platform for streaming live audio for public safety, aircraft, rail, and marine related communications. Broadcastify is a spin-off of RadioReference.com’s live audio platform. Features include ability to listen for free anywhere and to broadcast your own feed.
- Disease Outbreaks Map – Displaying outbreaks, cases and deaths from viral and bacterial disease which have the potential to indicate biological terrorism.
- End Time Headlines – News blog which covers many news events related to biblical end time events and prophecy.
- Live Leak – The raw, uncut, uncensored footage of events. WARNING: Discretion is advised due to some content containing graphic images, language, and violence. Please note there may also be content not suited for Christians to view such as adult “entertainment.”
- Livestream – Watch or broadcast live events around the world free.
- Now The End Begins – Another end time news page that follows news events related to biblical views and prophecy.
- RT News – RT delivers latest news and current events from around the world including special reports, entertainment news and exclusive video.
- Signs of the Times – SOTT.net is a leading news site with a view towards revealing the global trends that the mainstream media won’t touch. Launched on March 26, 2002, SOTT.net is a research project of the non-profit Quantum Future Group (QFG). The project includes collecting, arranging, and analyzing news items that seem to best reflect the dominant ‘energies’ on the planet. This research further includes noting whether or not human beings, individually and/or collectively, can actually remember from one day to the next the state of the planet, and whether they are able to accurately read that information and make intelligent decisions about their future based on that knowledge. In short, SOTT.net is an experiment.
- United Nation’s New Centre – UN News Centre – Official site for daily UN news, press releases, statements, briefings and calendar of events. Includes UN radio, video, webcasts, magazines, documents, publications, conference information, photos and additional information resources.
- Wiki Leaks – The famous online database containing millions of leaked documents.
- American Chemistry Society – To advance the broader chemistry enterprise and its practitioners for the benefit of Earth and its people.
- ChemIDplus – ChemIDplus contains over 400,000 chemical records. More than 300,000 of those records include chemical structures. ChemIDplus is searchable by Name, Synonym, CAS Registry Number, Molecular Formula, Classification Code, Locator Code, Structure, and/or Physical properties. Enhanced structure display is available in ChemIDplus Advanced.
- New Scientist – Science news and science articles from New Scientist
- Science Daily – Breaking science news and articles on global warming, extrasolar planets, stem cells, bird flu, autism, nanotechnology, dinosaurs, evolution — the latest discoveries in astronomy, anthropology, biology, chemistry, climate & environment, computers, engineering, health & medicine, math, physics, psychology, technology, and more — from the world’s leading universities and research organizations.
- SIRI MSDS Index – In the case of material safety data sheets, this and similar archives can benefit both safety and productivityby replacing tens of thousands of paper MSDS indexes at individual worksites with a few universal online archives. Electronic archives provide a single source where any MSDS can be instantly located; it is essential that information from all manufacturers be accessible in a single index because it is often difficult in an emergency to identify the manufacturer.
- The PubChem Project – PubChem provides information on the biological activities of small molecules. PubChem includes substance information, compound structures, and BioActivity data in three primary databases, Pcsubstance, Pccompound, and PCBioAssay, respectively.
- Helio Viewer – An open-source project by NASA for visualization of our solar activity and heliospheric data. Provides many different views on the solar activity, search a specific time frame for a past event, ability to record short videos of activities such as solar flares, along with other features all available in your browser.
- International Space Station Live – Watch NASA’s ISS live with provided timeline of the crew’s events, timeline of science events, and console displays.
- Space Weather – Regular updates/news on space and earth environmental changes.
- Suspicious 0bservers – YouTube video news of latest earth and space weather, blog and more.
- Cisco’s News Room – Dedicated to producing engaging multimedia content about technology, industry trends, and Cisco’s latest endeavors.
- HITB SecNews – Keeping knowledge free for over a decade.
- Internet2 R&E IP Transport Net Real Time Atlas – American backbone connections with live status on IPv4.
- Internet2 IPv6 RealTime Atlas – American backbone connections with live status on IPv6
- Internet Traffic Report – The Internet Traffic Report monitors the flow of data around the world. It then displays a value between zero and 100. Higher values indicate faster and more reliable connections.
- Norse Attack Map – Every second, Norse collects and analyzes live threat intelligence from darknets in hundreds of locations in over 40 countries. The attacks shown are based on a small subset of live flows against the Norse honeypot infrastructure, representing actual worldwide cyber attacks by bad actors. At a glance, one can see which countries are aggressors or targets at the moment, using which type of attacks (services-ports).
- Positive ID Corp – Advanced biological detection and diagnostic solutions for homeland security and global healthcare needs.
- RFID Journal – RFID Journal was launched on Mar. 1, 2002, as the world’s first independent media company devoted solely to radio frequency identification and its many business applications. Today, RFID Journal is, by far, the world’s leading source of RFID news and insights. Our mission is to help companies use RFID technologies to improve the way they do business.
- The Hacker News – The leading source of Information Security, Hacking News, Cyber Security, Network Security with in-depth technical coverage of issues and events
- Tom’s Hardware – Tom’s Hardware is the Internet’s premiere resource for hardware news and reviews
- VeriTeQ Corp – VeriTeQ develops and markets innovative, FDA cleared, radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies to identify implantable medical devices, in vivo, on demand, at the point of care. This technology, known as VeriTeQ’s Q Inside Safety Technology, is designed to increase patient safety and improve device traceability, which can be critical in the event of a safety issue or device recall. VeriTeQ’s core technology evolved from implantable RFID micro-transponder technology that has been used safely and effectively in the healthcare community for over two decades.
- WIRED – Wired is a full-color monthly American magazine, published in both print and online editions, that reports on how emerging technologies affect culture, the economy and politics. Owned by Condé Nast, it is headquartered in San Francisco, California and has been in publication since January 1993. Over the years, the magazine has spawned several spin-offs: Wired UK, Wired Italia, Wired Japan and Wired Germany.
- AccuWeather World Radar – AccuWeather is another powerful weather tool like many other. One unique feature they offer here, is a world view of radar satellite.
- Beat the Traffic – Road traffic data showing road closings, construction, and any other delays. Also able to view traffic cameras.
- Earth Wind Map – Live interactive map of wind directions.
- Earth Sky – Daily updates on events related to earth, space, and the human world.
- Flight Radar 24 – Flightradar24 is a flight tracking service that provides you with real-time info about thousands of aircraft around the world.
- Marine Traffic – Marine Traffic provides real time data of vessels on the sea and rivers. This site also provides detailed information regarding each vessel and routes.
- National Weather Service – Powerful weather monitoring system providing many aspects of information including a list of active alerts, many types of forecast maps, doppler radar, rivers, lakes, and rainfall data, air quality, satellite imagery , and past weather events.
- NOAA’s Weather Radar Status – Provided by NOAA, this site displays the status of radar satellites if they become down for maintenance or having problems. A good tool to use when a specific site is not providing radar information.
- Radar Data Map – Level-II and Level-III NEXRAD data include three meteorological base data quantities: reflectivity, mean radial velocity, and spectrum width as well as 40+ products generated using computer algorithms. (Able to change dates for radar history).
- Radiation Network – Real-time monitoring (minutely) of world wide radiation levels on land. Charts and graphs are available for more detailed information.
- SKYWARN – The effects of severe weather are felt every year by many Americans. To obtain critical weather information, NOAA’s National Weather Service (NWS), part of the U.S. Department of Commerce, established SKYWARN® with partner organizations. SKYWARN® is a volunteer program with nearly 290,000 trained severe weather spotters. These volunteers help keep their local communities safe by providing timely and accurate reports of severe weather to the National Weather Service.
- Travic – This tracker provides movement visualization of transit data published by transit agencies and operators from all over the world. The movements are mostly based on static schedule data. Wherever real-time data is available it is also included in the visualization.
- Weather Underground – Another powerful weather monitoring source with many functions and features including the WunderMap which enables full screen monitoring and the ability to apply different layers to the map.
Christian Related Studies:
Earth & Space Weather:
- Earth Alerts – Earth Alerts is a Windows-based application that allows you to monitor in near real-time a variety of natural hazard events that are occurring anywhere around the world. Alert notifications, reports, and imagery provide the user with a convenient way to view natural phenomenon as they occur, whether close to home or some far-flung corner of the globe! Earth Alerts uses a variety of online resources provided by organizations such as the National Weather Service, U.S. Geological Survey and Smithsonian Institution (just to name a few), to identify what sort of activities “Mother Earth” is currently dishing out on the planet.
- Stellarium – A free open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope. It is being used in planetarium projectors. Just set your coordinates and go.