Welcome to the page of a very in-depth study that I plan to cover a wide array of theories and possibilities of the mark of the beast as we all know mentioned in the bible. I have briefly, in the past made attempts at looking into the subject but surprisingly this is a very deep subject. This study will cover the possibilities of what could be the mark and what all could be involved into it, along with the conditioning implemented throughout the world to slowly allow one to finally accept the mark. I will state that I do NOT know exactly what the mark will be but along this journey I hope it will help shed the light of how much is put behind this and to what extreme.
For those who will follow this, I hope you enjoy and encourage everyone to input/share information you have on anything.
- The Mark (Part 1) – What Exactly Is It?
- The Mark (Part 2) – Possible Candidates
- The Mark (Part 3) – Technological Abilities
- The Mark (Part 4) – Biological Abilities
- The Mark (Part 5) – The Media Push
Here is our main scripture for the understanding of the mark of the beast:
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. [Rev. 13: 11-18 KJV]
From this section of scripture we find these features about the mark:
- All will receive the mark
- This will include from every child just born all the way to rulers and highly powerful people across the globe
- This will include the most richest of people such as the Rothschild family to those who are the poorest like those in Ethiopia
- This will include those who are able to do as they please with their own lives and those who are held as prisoners locked away
- The mark will be placed IN their right hand or…
- The mark will be placed IN their forehead
- Not one individual will be able to buy or sell without it. This will somehow tie in with currency or be currency
- Note there is mentioned of only three ways to buy/sell
- One must have the mark in the right hand or in the forehead
- One must have the name of the beast
- One must have the number of the beast
- The number of the beast is the number of a man
- This number is 666
There is one last feature of the mark which also seems to be established here:
And I saw thrones, and they say upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. [Rev. 20:4 KJV]
I will not dive into all of the verse except that pertaining to the mark. In this verse there is two features mentioned here:
- The mark is mentioned as being placed UPON their foreheads
- The mark is reiterated of placement IN their hands
With this we can be certain the mark will be placed in the right hand. However it seems possible that either the mark will be in the forehead, will be upon the forehead, or both options will be available.