- Card from INWO Assassins Card Deck – Dated January 6, 1996
- Rare Card
- Plot Card – Unique Plot
- Alignment: N/A
- Attribute: Requires UFO or Space Action
Suspect Triangle Location(s):
- Top center of the image, can be seen as the top capstone to the triangular doorway
Before studying more into this card, it is also interesting to note that on each of the “alien’s” left hands there is a triangle on the top. This is most intriguing since Revelation points out in chapter 13 verses 16 through 18 state:
“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” KJV
The most obvious that can be seen from this image, it is illustrating two alien beings abducting a business attire dressed male. Connecting the dots, it is not unknown the man was brought without his will and the location they are in looks very high tech. Also please note and take heed to the expression of the man’s face; undoubtedly an expression of shock, awe, horror, disbelief etc.
To pull some loose ends together, brief research can reveal that a horror movie was release on January first in 2005 titled “Alien Abduction.” The gist of the movie plot consists of a group of teenagers being abducted for experimental surgeries. The main character, after abduction is found in a hospital having flashbacks however those are relieved once a figure sneaks something into their neck. Fast forwarding, the location is that of a hospital reserved specifically for mutants, the insane, and the lobotomized. Near the ending, a discovery of human clones are found of the main characters. The conclusion of the story snaps into a different location where everything is back to “normal” including all characters that died were alive again when an army officer from a rescue team notes they have been missing for two weeks. One last note on the movie, one sentence from the movie case description states “Soon she begins to unravel the horrifying truth behind the top secret government facility.”
PLEASE NOTE this movie is not suitable nor recommended to watch! This movie is an R rated horror film and all information was obtained without watching the film. Research through Wikipedia can retrieve the plot, however, unnecessary information was omitted.
Stepping away from movie productions, a demographics study reveals for alleged child abductees that a family member is militarily involved or they are in a residence near a military base. Also a UFO researcher, Thomas E. Bullard argues these events account for the average process of an abduction:
- Capture The abductee is somehow rendered incapable of resisting, and taken from terrestrial surroundings to an apparent alien spacecraft.
- Examination and Procedures Invasive physiological and psychological procedures, and on an occasion simulated behavioral situations, training and testing, or sexual liaisons.
- Conference The abductors communicate with the abductee or direct them to interact with specific individuals for some purpose, typically telepathically but sometimes using the abductee’s native language.
- Tour The abductees are given a tour of their captors’ vessel, though this is disputed by some researchers who consider this definition a confabulation of intent when just apparently being taken around to multiple places inside the ship.
- Loss of Time Abductees often rapidly forget the majority of their experience, either as a result of fear, medical intervention, or both.
- Return The abductees are returned to earth, occasionally in a different location from where they were allegedly taken or with new injuries or disheveled clothing.
- Theophany Coinciding with their immediate return, abductees may have a profound sense of love, a “high” similar to those induced by certain drugs or a “mythical experience,” accompanied by a feeling of oneness with God, the universe, or their abductors. Whether this is the result of a metaphyical change, Stockholm syndrome, or prior medical tampering is often not scrutinized by the abductees at the time.
- Aftermath The abductee must cope with the psychological, physical, and social effects of the experience.
More information can be viewed here: Wikipedia – Alien Abduction
Another interesting piece of information on aliens can be concluded from Aleister Crowley’s drawing of a demon he had contact with called Lam. Aleister Crowley had deep interactions from different occult/satanic occasions and is known for his famous motto ‘do what thou wilt.’ More information on him can be found here Aliester Crowley.
It is most ironic how the demon Lam looks like all the alien “greys” and could be the most simple explaination that aliens are actually demons. Let’s look at one last set of verses:
“Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.” Ephesisans 2:2-3 KJV